Monday 15 August 2011

retro fashion.


Well I haven't made it yet, but I just got this pattern because I fell in love with both the wide leg pants and the fitted but simple jacket. This style of trouser (do you like the way I shift between UK and American english - so multi-lingual I'm getting lol!) really suits me and an unfussy jacket is to much more flattering to ladies who have been blessed if you catch my drift.

I'm thinking I could do light weight and floaty for summer, heavier for winter. Now I haven't made any clothing for years so this may take some time. In the meantime there have been a lot of little lads born to family and friends recently and I have an idea for some onesies/babygro's. More to come!


1 comment:

  1. Well hello Mrs Lightfoot :) WOW!!! what a blast from the past ... im so delighted to hear from you :) and WOW!! you live in Los Angeles !! Your bling is absolutely gorgeous and im so glad you found happiness Mandy, you deserve it and i also see you are creating all sorts of beautiful things, clever lady, your house and everything looks amazing!!! huge hugzz xx keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete