Tuesday 22 May 2007


OK so dipping the lil toe in water to see if I can manage to add pictures etc. Not rocket science to squillions of folks I know, but I'm a blog virgin.



I took this picture a couple of weeks ago on the Gobbins path in Whitehead, Co. Antrim. I love gardening too - well at least when the weather is dry (bit of a challenge at times here) and I'm not travelling with work that is. When I have visitors to Northern Ireland I love to show them the side of this pretty country that was all too often forgotten in the new coverage of the past.

Hopefully one of the things I can do is show more folks that this is truely a beautiful place and well worth a visit for all the right reasons - great Guinness, the natives are friendly (I would say that wouldn't I ;o)) and fantastic scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment