Thursday 21 June 2007

What a glorious evening

and very appropriate for 21st June and the summer solstice, I'm hoping that this is a sign of things to come and that we get the wonderful summer the weather folks have predicted.

Well almost the end of another week. Looking forward to the weekend as always, not too sure what is planned other than a wee trip down the entry (sounds dark and mysterious doesn't it?) but it's my friend Helen's term for our regular trips to Forget Me Not papercrafts down Pottinger's Entry.

I do have lots of home improvement projects in my head though so perhaps I'll get on and do some more of those. Would also like to get out and get some pictures too though oh, and get to the garden centre for some things for my pots and hanging baskets ....... hey don't accuse me of not knowing how to have a WILD weekend lol!

Really want to go to see Oceans 12, maybe I'll fit that in too. Want to get in to the Vegas mood. Still counting the days and looking forward to having a real ball with the girls. Watch out Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment