Thursday 12 July 2007

Horrah!!!!!!!!!

Well not much achieved today but at least my camera issue was just a battery one and nothing more worrying.


Sooooooooooo tomorrow, lots to do and hopefully some of it will involve taking some pics!


Hugs n squishes to all who want and/or need them!
Ohhh and I reckon I was around 13 here! Me and Sam and Nigel on Dad's Honda bike. I had on a very trendy (courtesy of Frazers I believe) Tweetie Pie T-Shirt and notice that Sam and Nigel have on matching Disney T's. This was obviously long before mom had done lots and lots of work in the garden, transforming it in to a real wee treasure.

3 comments:

  1. love the pic Mandy:) the old ones are the best ones. Posted your card yesterday to steffs enjoy your weekend, I have a blank when it comes to scrapping at moment and its soooo frustrating.

    c ya soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, I have tagged you, but dont worry, no one can link to you as I didn't highlight your name as I know your not wanting to advertise yourself just yet, this is a stupid game and gets in the way of blogging, but if I dont play , I will look like a bore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....what a cute piccie of you....love the matching tee's....why did Moms do that?

    ReplyDelete