Thursday 12 July 2007

Lazy day

ever get that you have so much to do that you just can't quite get started!? Well it's been one of those days for me I'm still messing around not achieving much.


I do seem to be a bit jinxed at the moment though, my dishwasher has been on the blink for a while and now my washing machine needs replaced too, then to top it all my beloved lil Fuji camera doesn't want to switch on - I'm hoping it's just a battery issue - but if not I'll be mega miffed!

The weather is enough to drive anyone to drink ..... why of why couldn't I have been born in a sunnier climate ... us Leo's who are ruled by the sun shouldn't have to put up with it, should we? "Oh let the sun beat down upon my face" as the song says (Kashmir by Led Z if you don't know it).

Right well enough of this nothingness, I'm hungry and need to try and motivate my butt to actually do something with this day off.

Hope you're enjoying you day whatever you are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment